D'Angelo Arrested For Drunk Driving
R&B star, Michael Eugene Archer D'Angelo was arrested for drunk driving and the possession of marijuana and a controlled substance. It's all began when police stopped him in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia and finally did an analysis of the substances found in his car believed as cocaine and marijuana. Soon after that, on January 9, 2005 at around 4 a.m. D'Angelo then sent to jail.
More D'Angelo News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry