D'Angelo Arrested For Drunk Driving
R&B star, Michael Eugene Archer D'Angelo was arrested for drunk driving and the possession of marijuana and a controlled substance. It's all began when police stopped him in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia and finally did an analysis of the substances found in his car believed as cocaine and marijuana. Soon after that, on January 9, 2005 at around 4 a.m. D'Angelo then sent to jail.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video