D'Angelo Arrested For Drunk Driving
R&B star, Michael Eugene Archer D'Angelo was arrested for drunk driving and the possession of marijuana and a controlled substance. It's all began when police stopped him in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia and finally did an analysis of the substances found in his car believed as cocaine and marijuana. Soon after that, on January 9, 2005 at around 4 a.m. D'Angelo then sent to jail.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart