D'Angelo Arrested For Drunk Driving
R&B star, Michael Eugene Archer D'Angelo was arrested for drunk driving and the possession of marijuana and a controlled substance. It's all began when police stopped him in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia and finally did an analysis of the substances found in his car believed as cocaine and marijuana. Soon after that, on January 9, 2005 at around 4 a.m. D'Angelo then sent to jail.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?