D'Angelo Arrested For Drunk Driving
R&B star, Michael Eugene Archer D'Angelo was arrested for drunk driving and the possession of marijuana and a controlled substance. It's all began when police stopped him in the suburbs of Richmond, Virginia and finally did an analysis of the substances found in his car believed as cocaine and marijuana. Soon after that, on January 9, 2005 at around 4 a.m. D'Angelo then sent to jail.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation