Love Wins Back Custody of Daughter Frances Bean
The court has finally granted back Courtney Love custody of her daughter, Frances Bean, she got from her rocker ex husband Kurt Cobain. As most people know that Love had previously lost the custody in 2004 due to the lawsuit of her drug possession and assault that Frances Bean then lived with Cobain's mom, Wendy O'Connor.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date