Love Wins Back Custody of Daughter Frances Bean
The court has finally granted back Courtney Love custody of her daughter, Frances Bean, she got from her rocker ex husband Kurt Cobain. As most people know that Love had previously lost the custody in 2004 due to the lawsuit of her drug possession and assault that Frances Bean then lived with Cobain's mom, Wendy O'Connor.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7