Love Wins Back Custody of Daughter Frances Bean
The court has finally granted back Courtney Love custody of her daughter, Frances Bean, she got from her rocker ex husband Kurt Cobain. As most people know that Love had previously lost the custody in 2004 due to the lawsuit of her drug possession and assault that Frances Bean then lived with Cobain's mom, Wendy O'Connor.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months