Love Wins Back Custody of Daughter Frances Bean
The court has finally granted back Courtney Love custody of her daughter, Frances Bean, she got from her rocker ex husband Kurt Cobain. As most people know that Love had previously lost the custody in 2004 due to the lawsuit of her drug possession and assault that Frances Bean then lived with Cobain's mom, Wendy O'Connor.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service