Lopez and Anthony Buy Marital Home
Newly weds, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are reported to buy a house in South Beach, Florida. This house is their first 'marital house' who haven't had house to share in besides their several houses in California, New York and Florida.
On the contrary, Lopez also reported by gossip website Pagesix.Com to spend a $9.9 million for a penthouse apartment contains a private swiming pool, located in new Icon Building, which interior designed by a French designer, Phillippe Starck who make it possible for the couples to see the South Beach views from their balcony.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival