Paul Newman Unhurt in Race Car Fire
Paul Newman was safe from an accident on a race car testing he did on Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
At that time he was driving a Daytona Prototype sports car for next month's Rolex 24 when its engine suddenly caught fire as Newman tried to restart it. Lucky for Newman because he could escape without any injury/harm before he then took into the track's infield medical center and released after a brief exam.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?