Paul Newman Unhurt in Race Car Fire
Paul Newman was safe from an accident on a race car testing he did on Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
At that time he was driving a Daytona Prototype sports car for next month's Rolex 24 when its engine suddenly caught fire as Newman tried to restart it. Lucky for Newman because he could escape without any injury/harm before he then took into the track's infield medical center and released after a brief exam.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo