Paul Newman Unhurt in Race Car Fire
Paul Newman was safe from an accident on a race car testing he did on Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
At that time he was driving a Daytona Prototype sports car for next month's Rolex 24 when its engine suddenly caught fire as Newman tried to restart it. Lucky for Newman because he could escape without any injury/harm before he then took into the track's infield medical center and released after a brief exam.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56