Paul Newman Unhurt in Race Car Fire
Paul Newman was safe from an accident on a race car testing he did on Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
At that time he was driving a Daytona Prototype sports car for next month's Rolex 24 when its engine suddenly caught fire as Newman tried to restart it. Lucky for Newman because he could escape without any injury/harm before he then took into the track's infield medical center and released after a brief exam.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune