Paul Newman Unhurt in Race Car Fire
Paul Newman was safe from an accident on a race car testing he did on Sunday at Daytona International Speedway.
At that time he was driving a Daytona Prototype sports car for next month's Rolex 24 when its engine suddenly caught fire as Newman tried to restart it. Lucky for Newman because he could escape without any injury/harm before he then took into the track's infield medical center and released after a brief exam.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby