Jessica Sues Jewelers
Jessica Simpson is reported suing a California silver jeweler for "ilegally" using her image in internet commercials .
Her spokesman says that Simpson never deals contract with the sale of costume jewelry and/or other merchandise. Hence, Simpson then asks her lawyer to take steps to remove this unauthorized merchandise from the market.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor