Jessica Sues Jewelers
Jessica Simpson is reported suing a California silver jeweler for "ilegally" using her image in internet commercials .
Her spokesman says that Simpson never deals contract with the sale of costume jewelry and/or other merchandise. Hence, Simpson then asks her lawyer to take steps to remove this unauthorized merchandise from the market.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films