Jessica Sues Jewelers
Jessica Simpson is reported suing a California silver jeweler for "ilegally" using her image in internet commercials .
Her spokesman says that Simpson never deals contract with the sale of costume jewelry and/or other merchandise. Hence, Simpson then asks her lawyer to take steps to remove this unauthorized merchandise from the market.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo