Jessica Sues Jewelers
Jessica Simpson is reported suing a California silver jeweler for "ilegally" using her image in internet commercials .
Her spokesman says that Simpson never deals contract with the sale of costume jewelry and/or other merchandise. Hence, Simpson then asks her lawyer to take steps to remove this unauthorized merchandise from the market.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed