Jessica Sues Jewelers
Jessica Simpson is reported suing a California silver jeweler for "ilegally" using her image in internet commercials .
Her spokesman says that Simpson never deals contract with the sale of costume jewelry and/or other merchandise. Hence, Simpson then asks her lawyer to take steps to remove this unauthorized merchandise from the market.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?