Jennifer Garner Suffered from Nerve Damage
Performing on the set of Alias as a stunt has caused Jennifer Garner suffered from nerve damage on her back. The doctor said that Garner, who was pregnant with Ben Affleck, wasn't actually sick of viral infection but of a serious nerve damage.
Due to the serious nerve damage, doctor has advised Garner not too busy. This may threaten her to cancel a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live and the film's press junket. This will obviously difficult for Garner who is at an inconvenient time and is still trying to recover
More Jennifer Garner News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia