Jennifer Garner Suffered from Nerve Damage
Performing on the set of Alias as a stunt has caused Jennifer Garner suffered from nerve damage on her back. The doctor said that Garner, who was pregnant with Ben Affleck, wasn't actually sick of viral infection but of a serious nerve damage.
Due to the serious nerve damage, doctor has advised Garner not too busy. This may threaten her to cancel a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live and the film's press junket. This will obviously difficult for Garner who is at an inconvenient time and is still trying to recover
More Jennifer Garner News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018