Jennifer Garner Suffered from Nerve Damage
Performing on the set of Alias as a stunt has caused Jennifer Garner suffered from nerve damage on her back. The doctor said that Garner, who was pregnant with Ben Affleck, wasn't actually sick of viral infection but of a serious nerve damage.
Due to the serious nerve damage, doctor has advised Garner not too busy. This may threaten her to cancel a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live and the film's press junket. This will obviously difficult for Garner who is at an inconvenient time and is still trying to recover
More Jennifer Garner News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'