Jennifer Garner Suffered from Nerve Damage
Performing on the set of Alias as a stunt has caused Jennifer Garner suffered from nerve damage on her back. The doctor said that Garner, who was pregnant with Ben Affleck, wasn't actually sick of viral infection but of a serious nerve damage.
Due to the serious nerve damage, doctor has advised Garner not too busy. This may threaten her to cancel a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live and the film's press junket. This will obviously difficult for Garner who is at an inconvenient time and is still trying to recover
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure