Jennifer Garner Suffered from Nerve Damage
Performing on the set of Alias as a stunt has caused Jennifer Garner suffered from nerve damage on her back. The doctor said that Garner, who was pregnant with Ben Affleck, wasn't actually sick of viral infection but of a serious nerve damage.
Due to the serious nerve damage, doctor has advised Garner not too busy. This may threaten her to cancel a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live and the film's press junket. This will obviously difficult for Garner who is at an inconvenient time and is still trying to recover
More Jennifer Garner News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'