Richard Gere Confuses Palestinians
Getting involved in Palestina new president election, the handsome actor, Richard Gere, has tried to arise Palestinians awareness of the importance of the election for their country's future. Thus, in order to attract those people attention, Gere even once tries to speak a bit of Arabic.
Sadly, Gere involvement has made many Palestinians questioning the election takes place in their country, for many Palestinian voters admitt that they know nothing about him (Gere). Even worse that one of the voters named Mahmoud Abbas says that he doesn't even know who the candidates are. Thus, he thinks that Palestinians do not need Americans to show them who to elect, for Americans themselves have chosen a "moron".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones