Richard Gere Confuses Palestinians
Getting involved in Palestina new president election, the handsome actor, Richard Gere, has tried to arise Palestinians awareness of the importance of the election for their country's future. Thus, in order to attract those people attention, Gere even once tries to speak a bit of Arabic.
Sadly, Gere involvement has made many Palestinians questioning the election takes place in their country, for many Palestinian voters admitt that they know nothing about him (Gere). Even worse that one of the voters named Mahmoud Abbas says that he doesn't even know who the candidates are. Thus, he thinks that Palestinians do not need Americans to show them who to elect, for Americans themselves have chosen a "moron".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal