Richard Gere Confuses Palestinians
Getting involved in Palestina new president election, the handsome actor, Richard Gere, has tried to arise Palestinians awareness of the importance of the election for their country's future. Thus, in order to attract those people attention, Gere even once tries to speak a bit of Arabic.
Sadly, Gere involvement has made many Palestinians questioning the election takes place in their country, for many Palestinian voters admitt that they know nothing about him (Gere). Even worse that one of the voters named Mahmoud Abbas says that he doesn't even know who the candidates are. Thus, he thinks that Palestinians do not need Americans to show them who to elect, for Americans themselves have chosen a "moron".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce