Richard Gere Confuses Palestinians
Getting involved in Palestina new president election, the handsome actor, Richard Gere, has tried to arise Palestinians awareness of the importance of the election for their country's future. Thus, in order to attract those people attention, Gere even once tries to speak a bit of Arabic.
Sadly, Gere involvement has made many Palestinians questioning the election takes place in their country, for many Palestinian voters admitt that they know nothing about him (Gere). Even worse that one of the voters named Mahmoud Abbas says that he doesn't even know who the candidates are. Thus, he thinks that Palestinians do not need Americans to show them who to elect, for Americans themselves have chosen a "moron".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off