Richard Gere Confuses Palestinians
Getting involved in Palestina new president election, the handsome actor, Richard Gere, has tried to arise Palestinians awareness of the importance of the election for their country's future. Thus, in order to attract those people attention, Gere even once tries to speak a bit of Arabic.
Sadly, Gere involvement has made many Palestinians questioning the election takes place in their country, for many Palestinian voters admitt that they know nothing about him (Gere). Even worse that one of the voters named Mahmoud Abbas says that he doesn't even know who the candidates are. Thus, he thinks that Palestinians do not need Americans to show them who to elect, for Americans themselves have chosen a "moron".
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video