Jennifer Garner Suffering from Viral Infection
Jennifer Garner, who plays the main character of "Elektra", is suffering from viral infection just before new year eve. This may casued her to cancel her presence for the promotion for "Elektra," the comic-book adaptation in which she plays as a hired assassin and resurrected warrior woman which is a spin-off of her character from 2003's "Daredevil".
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?