Jennifer Garner Suffering from Viral Infection
Jennifer Garner, who plays the main character of "Elektra", is suffering from viral infection just before new year eve. This may casued her to cancel her presence for the promotion for "Elektra," the comic-book adaptation in which she plays as a hired assassin and resurrected warrior woman which is a spin-off of her character from 2003's "Daredevil".
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked