Jennifer Garner Suffering from Viral Infection
Jennifer Garner, who plays the main character of "Elektra", is suffering from viral infection just before new year eve. This may casued her to cancel her presence for the promotion for "Elektra," the comic-book adaptation in which she plays as a hired assassin and resurrected warrior woman which is a spin-off of her character from 2003's "Daredevil".
More Jennifer Garner News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album