Jennifer Garner Suffering from Viral Infection
Jennifer Garner, who plays the main character of "Elektra", is suffering from viral infection just before new year eve. This may casued her to cancel her presence for the promotion for "Elektra," the comic-book adaptation in which she plays as a hired assassin and resurrected warrior woman which is a spin-off of her character from 2003's "Daredevil".
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!